Francine Francine the Beach Party Queen! – audiobook download

有鹿神社本宮 フォーラム 有鹿神社 参拝 芳名帳 Francine Francine the Beach Party Queen! – audiobook download

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。5 日、 10 時間前 Jewel Ware さんが最後の更新を行いました。

• 投稿者
    投稿
  • #8881 返信

Jewel Ware

Francine Francine the Beach Party Queen!
    by Audrey Colman

🔰 Francine Francine the Beach Party Queen! : READ MORE 🔰

• ISBN: 9781583940747 (158394074X)
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Frog Ltd.
    • Release date: May 13, 2003
    • Author: Audrey Colman
    • Format: hardcover, 32 pages

About The Book

Francine is a sweet and goofy dog whose rather boring and insensitive family doesn’t appreciate her. High-spirited and curious, she gets into all sorts of trouble. Does Francine have a nose for mischief, or is she just looking for love and acceptance? Eventually she decides she’s had enough and leaves. “I want to be able to act like a dog,” she says. “If I have to I’ll travel to France or to Prague!” This upbeat, compassionate story in rhymed verse teaches kindness toward animals, and the trademark computerized collages by Audrey Colman — illustrator of Walter the Farting Dog, a New York Times bestseller and Children’s Book Sense 76 selection — enhance the lesson.

Online ebook Francine Francine the Beach Party Queen! Audrey Colman for Android on Barnes & Noble. Paperback book Francine Francine the Beach Party Queen! download. EPUB Francine Francine the Beach Party Queen! buy cheap on iPad on Amazon. MOBI book Francine Francine the Beach Party Queen! by Audrey Colman read online.

返信先: Francine Francine the Beach Party Queen! – audiobook download
あなたの情報: