📕 Affordable Paradise · READ MORE 📕

• ISBN: 9780971918504 (0971918503)
    • Release date: January 31, 2005
    • Author: H. Skip Thomsen
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 260 pages
    • Publisher: Oregon Wordworks

About The Book

The Third Edition! Updated,and expanded with lots of new info and 2005 Real Estate pricing. You will learn how to find bargain homes, how to save money in your everyday life in Hawaii, where the income opportunities are, what to expect in the schools, and maybe the most impoartant part of all, you’ll discover what it means to live aloha!

There’s also a whole chapter on just reasons why you might NOT want to move to Hawaii. Just a few of them:

The effects of leaving behind family and friends. What happens when one partner feels the essence of Hawai’i and to the other, Hawai’i is just another place. Some people’s kids simply do not want to be here. What if your kids can’t handle the peer-testing they’ll be subjected to at school. It’s different in this multi-cultural climate. What about “That local attitude.” Dogs, dogs, everywhere, and nothing can be done about the constant barking. “Things just don’t happen here like they did at home.” Working with Government in building or business issues. The so-called lack of available jobs. Rural Hawai’i’s “different” driving habits. Having to wait for what you want or need right now.

FB2 Affordable Paradise H. Skip Thomsen download reader on Booktopia. Hardcover book Affordable Paradise buy cheap. Paperback ebook Affordable Paradise read online for Kindle on Amazon.

TXT ebook Affordable Paradise by H. Skip Thomsen. MOBI book Affordable Paradise by H. Skip Thomsen on Barnes & Noble. EPUB Affordable Paradise read on Android.

Hardback Affordable Paradise H. Skip Thomsen buy for PC. Online ebook Affordable Paradise download on Powells. MP3 book Affordable Paradise by H. Skip Thomsen on Mac.

返信先: Affordable Paradise — read online
あなたの情報: